Monday, August 8, 2011

Danielle's super-fun-but-way-too-quick weekend visit

My friend Danielle came to visit this weekend and we had a great time. I love showing my beautiful town to visitors (this was her 3rd time to Juneau but still....). The weather decided to cooperate with us this weekend and the rain held off and the sun even came out on Sunday. It was beautiful.
Saturday I took her downtown and we played tourists for the day. We got coffee at my favorite downtown coffee shop, Paradise Cafe, went to my favorite downtown store, Trove and admired the artwork in all the cute little art galleries.
Later that day I took her out to Auke Bay and we walked the docks and picked out our dream boats, I mean Yachts ;-)
 No Juneau trip would be complete without a trip to the Island Pub for pizza and salmon spread and of course, a walk on Sandy beach. Danielle's trip was way too quick but lots of fun!

1 comment:

Leave a happy thought ;-)