Friday, June 22, 2012

Juicing Day 5....



Adam and I have been talking about going on a juice diet for awhile now. We knew it would be difficult to do during the school year and figured summer vacation would be the perfect time to give this a try. I've decided to blog each day about the process and our experiences. 
My goal is to juice until Friday evening and then juice for breakfast and lunch and eat a regular meal for dinner. Adam's goal is to juice until Friday and then decide if he wants to continue. 


*Day 5* 

Today was the last day of my juice fast and I enjoyed my first meal at Twisted Fish with some fabulous ladies. I ordered coconut salmon and a small salad and both tasted pretty delicious. I went shopping at Costco today for more juicing ingredients but I also bought a bunch of fruits and veggies to eat. Adam is going to keep juicing until Friday but I am starting to incorporate solid foods back into my diet.

Juicing has been an interesting experience for me. It was really difficult at times but overall I feel much better and have a healthier attitude about food. I'll be sure to update the blog again when Adam finishes his juice diet! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)