Friday, July 6, 2012

First fire of the summer


It's hard to believe that we are JUST now having our first fire of the summer...in JULY!!!! Unfortunately, the weather has been pretty wet this summer and we've been bad about getting outdoors. Last night was a night without rain so we loaded up the wood and camping chairs and headed out to Lena Pt. This is one of our all time favorite BBQ spots because of the amazing view. 

Adam ordered a kayak for me the other day so hopefully it will be here when he gets home from Vegas. We are both looking forward to having some kayaking adventures before we have to go back to work. 

I'm heading up to Anchorage on Sunday to love on my niece and nephew. My nephew called me the other day to tell me that we'd be going swimming and that I needed to bring my swim suit :-) so cute. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for the grandparents :-) 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)