Monday, December 20, 2010

Marvelous Monday....

Today is the first Monday of break so it was definitely a MARVELOUS one!


As much as I love these little monsters it sure is nice to have a break from them!



Adam's class grew cat nip this year and the kids loved it!

Adam's brother, Gavin, arrived on the ferry this morning at 6 a.m. so there wasn't much sleeping in at our house. But, it was nice to wake up and have coffee with the whole gang. I'm beginning to feel like the odd one out being the only girl around here. I had to escape to my friend Erin's house last night just to have some girl time!!!


I was able to get to the gym this morning and caught up with Molly for a few minutes before she headed out to work.


Also managed to sneak in a trip to the thrift store and found the most PERFECT shirt for a friend. I can't wait to give it to her...and NO she won't mind that it's thrifted ;-)


Spend the rest of the day reading, relaxing and getting a few presents ready to ship. I've decided that some boxes will just be late this year and I'm going to be ok with it.

Terry made dinner so I didn't even have to worry about that!

For those of you who need a little more Ugly Sweater fun here's a picture for you. The guy on the left was the winner. It's hard to see his sweater but there are mountains and two parachuter's falling down the sweater. It was pretty hard to choose between his and the white cat sweater in the front row. I think this definitely needs to be a new MRCS yearly tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)