Monday, September 13, 2010

Marvelous Monday

My Marvelous Monday post is being posted L-A-T-E tonight because of this......
*This Monday was fabulous because tonight was the first night of my jewelry class! It's a class that I've been wanting to take for a long time but always fills up too quickly. I made a pendant which was my practice piece and am almost done with my ring. I"ll post better pictures when the project is complete.
*I wore two of my favorite colors....green & yellow!!!
*This was the first Monday of Adam's dad being in town.
*I had great classes today! I love it when the kids cooperate!
*Took my pup for a nice long walk along by the lakes.
*Sat in the sun and enjoyed the quiet.
*Saw a butterfly!
*Ate the best left-over cheeseburger!
*Had time to sneak a dutch apple chai tea from Heritage.
and the best thing that made this Monday Marvelous was.....
....the sunshine!!!!! Love, Love, Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)