Saturday, September 11, 2010

We're ready!

Adam's dad comes to town TOMORROW! I went to costco and loaded up on all his favorites (he's pretty easy to please, right??)

I'm not sure where the week went. In fact, I'm not really sure where September is going. Like the old saying goes, "time flies when you're having fun" and we have definitely been having fun lately. Work has been great and we've had lots of unexpected guests drop by after the work day. Adam and I both love having evening company! It's such a nice way to unwind and end the day.

This weekend we'll be busy cleaning, packing and working in our classrooms so that we can be ready for next week. We have lots of exciting things going on next week and I can't wait to write my Marvelous Monday post!!! (Monday IS going to be a good day!) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. If I were greeted with those treats, I would never leave.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a happy thought ;-)