Saturday, July 31, 2010

Catching up...

It's been awhile since my last post...I've been thinking about blogging but it seems things have gotten busy here. Work has been busy and I find that there is enough paperwork to put in a full 8 hour day (what happened to the part -time stuff I signed up for???) which will be great when the paycheck comes but exhausting right now. Adam is still working on the bathrooms and they are looking good! I can't wait to post pictures.

Sooooo, what's this little Alaskan family been up to lately???....Well..... We've been dreaming of our travel adventures (This picture was taken in Oregon and I love love love it!).
Having fires with silly friends!

Babysitting for our Carriker friends. I love these two little monkeys!





A little impromptu berry picking...

and of course, a little beach combing.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)