Tuesday, July 20, 2010

as promised

I've just started downloading...uploading...and posting all the pictures from our wonderful road trip. I love the pre and post trip excitement almost as much as the trip itself! It's so fun planning where you'll go, what you'll do and who you'll see...then you get to live it again with the pictures and memories.
I'll leave you with a few pictures of the wedding rehearsal in Estes Park, Colorado. Adam and I fell in love with Estes Park. It's such a beautiful little town and is definitely on our list of places to visit next time we're in Colorado!
Josh and Erin practicing their kiss =)
Adam & Josh

Me and the hubby


Family portrait before the rehearsal

Dad and Mom (who celebrated their THIRTIETH anniversary a week before Josh & Erin's wedding!)
More pictures to come throughout the week. I've started working again and it's been busy but I promise to get more pictures up soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)