Friday, March 26, 2010

What a lovely break...

This week was wonderful....I wish I could be independently wealthy so every day could be like Spring Break or Summer Break. But, I 'spose if I could do this everyday it wouldn't be quite as lovely.
Here's a little glimps into my week....
I woke up without an alarm clock and I stayed in bed for just a little bit longer. Went to the gym and took my time. Relaxed in the steam room until I was toasty warm. Perused the thrift store for some timeless treasures. Ate the best spring rolls from Suwanna Cafe. Listened to Tracy Chapman (ok...sang really loud with Tracy) and watched an entire season of Weeds. It doesn't get any better than this.

Here's a little glimps into Adam's week...
Flew to Washington where he and his dad rented a car and drove to Reno. They stayed at the Peppermille (best food in the world!) and did a lot of gambling. Driving back to Washington they stopped at a few coastal towns in Oregon that he says were goregous (I can't wait to go there this summer!).

Now we're back to the grind. It's just a quick few months until summer. We're starting to plan our summer travels-I can't wait to get out of here and see some sunshine, visit family & watch Josh & Erin get married. Here's a sneak peak of my bridesmaid attire...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)