Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vegas!

The weather in Juneau is GROSS today! It's rainy and windy and I'm wondering why I live here. I know that someday soon the wind will calm down and the sun will come out and I'll forget all these icky winter days. So, to get me through I'm reminiscing about our wedding trip to Vegas. What a great time we had with our friends and family. I'm so wanting to go back!

While the wind is howling and the rain is pouring I'm cuddled up inside looking at all the green photos here, loving the butterfly jewelry here , signing up to win some green handwarmers here and hoping you all have entered my March giveaway here!

1 comment:

  1. sooo wanted to walk with you today, but driving was even nasty. thanks for adding my button...happy owl hearts you too!
    maybe we can have a fun craft night tonight?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a happy thought ;-)