Monday, August 30, 2010

Marvelous Monday


It's hard to believe that another week has come and gone and it's time for Marvelous Monday number TWO already!

Soooooo, today was marvelous because.....

I wore my green shoes!
I got lots of hugs, hi 5's and smiles ;-)

I learned a new song while I was visiting Mrs. C's class!




I had fun with my 5th grade classes today! We're going to do personal growth journal's this year and they had a great time decorating them today.

I got to have lunch with my hubby today =)

Adam and I rocked out to our favorite song after work.

We had a Ketchikan friend stop by and catch up for a bit this evening.

It's my sister's BIRTHDAY!!!!
All in all it was a great Monday. I hope yours was just as good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)