Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

What a RELAXING Thanksgiving weekend we had at our house. Molly and I took a Thanksgiving morning hike up Salmon Creek Dam. It was a pretty quiet hike and only ran into a few other dogs and their owners. Later that day Terry and Gavin joined us for Thanksgiving dinner. Instead of making a full turkey I bought a couple of Jenny-O turkey loafs. They're pretty tasty and so much easier than making a whole turkey! 
Adam and I decided to go out and do Black Friday the next day. Our type of Black Friday shopping consists of sleeping in until 9 a.m., getting coffee and then casually strolling around a few stores. We are NOT into fighting the crowds just to save 50 bucks. 
On Saturday, my camera and I headed over to the Love's house for a photoshoot. Baby is super photogenic and we had fun getting into the Christmas spirit with lights and Christmas bulbs! 









We're still waiting on Baby Harris to show up! I leave for Vegas on Wednesday so we're keeping our fingers crossed that she comes before then! If not, then Stephenie better keep her legs crossed until I come home on Saturday! ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)