Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bye, Bye October!

Phew, what a whirlwind October has been! This month was all about BABIES!!!! 
I helped host a baby shower for Stephenie. 
 We had it at the Goldbelt hotel and it was packed with her friends, family and coworkers. Everyone had a great time showering baby Harris with love (and TONS of gifts!)
This was one of the funniest gifts Stephenie received. Who knew they made these?!?! Home alcohol test strips for breast feeding! 

I also did a pregnancy photoshoot with Stephie. We included her cousin who is also pregnant (they are only a couple weeks apart!), her sister and of course, the hubby. 

It was a chilly but SUNNY October day in Juneau so we had some fun with shadows!








Of course, the month of October wouldn't be complete without Halloween! Adam and I helped with the Fall Festival at our school. There were a ton of games, lots of food and even a few bouncy houses! It was fun to see all the great costumes the kids were wearing. I dressed as Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games but I'm bummed because I forgot to take a picture of my costume! 


While I quietly chaperoned the "movie room" Adam was busy getting shaving cream pies thrown in his face. What a good sport he was!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)