Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday night delight......

My blog is not intended to be a food blog but there are a few recipes that I just can't help but share! I've been eating a ton of the "cookie dough" and I'm excited to try a few new garbanzo bean recipes this weekend.
Last night I was craving ice cream. Anyone who knows me knows that ice cream is my weakness (thanks mom....). I decided to try a new twist on my banana smoothie recipe. I threw some bananas into my food processor, added a little bit of vanilla chai, pureed until I had a creamy mixture and whaaalllaaaa! fat free ice cream!!!!
I promise that my next post will NOT be about food! I'm heading to Anchorage on Friday so I'll blog blog blog about seeing Matt & Danielle, my mom, brother, sis-in-law, Chance and MAYBE the new baby??? I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to go along with those blog posts. Until then, enjoy some ice cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)