Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Weekend Fun


What a fun and exciting weekend this was. We started off our Halloween fun by helping out with the Fall Festival at our school. Adam and I enjoy going to see the kids dressed up in their costumes and this year we volunteered to be on clean up crew. I was asked to help judge the costume contest and it was tough to decide on the winners. There were so many great costumes!


Adam with one of his students at Fall Festival

Saturday night was the Roller Derby Bout for Juneau's two Roller Derby teams. Roller derby is a fairly new sport here in Juneau and the girls have been working hard. We got all gussied up, made posters and headed out to Centennial Hall to cheer and support this group of ambitious women!



Costumes aren't allowed at school this year so I'll be hanging up my Dorothy costume. It was a fun costume to wear ...especially since I had the Wicked Witch with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)