Monday, January 3, 2011

Marvelous Monday....

Well, it was back to the grind for us today. I guess it had to happen and really, we have such great jobs that it's not too bad having to go back to work. Despite the fact that I had to pull myself away from the awesomeness of sleeping in, reading and staying home all day my day was pretty marvelous because....

*I Woke up an hour before the alarm went off...enjoyed that feeling of knowing I had another hour to sleep and snuggle with a fresh and clean puppy.

AND

*It was a great mail day at our house! I got the new boots I'd ordered, our new Netflix showed up, we got a sweet anniversary card from Adam's mom and my sister sent us home depot cards for Christmas! 

Hope your Monday was marvelous too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)