Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm in love with this charity

I've always been in love with photography. For me, a picture is more than just an image on glossy paper. It's a flood of memories. In my mind I remember why we took the photo....where we took the photo...what we were saying or doing before or after the photo was taken...  That one little picture captures a moment that will never occur again but can be lived in our memories over and over and over.  
I've recently discovered an amazing charity called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. It's a group of photographers who volunteer their time and skills to capture the final moments of a young baby's life. "The Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation is there for parents and families to help aid them in their healing, bring Hope to their future, and Honor to their child. It is through Remembrance that a family can truly begin to heal".

If you're looking for a way to help our S & K friends I'd encourage you to find a charity that is close to your heart and make a donation in honor of Baby G.
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)