Monday, November 15, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Ahhh, what a Marvelous Monday today was! It was parent teacher conferences at school today so things were pretty relaxed without the kids around. I sat in on a few conferences and they went well. Much more positive than I was expecting so that was a good thing!

While the temperature in Juneau is dropping it ended up being a gorgeous sunny day. I wasn't able to get outside much today but I did enjoy the sunshine from my toasty warm office.

Basketball season is coming to an end this week but the girls still had a great practice today and worked so hard this afternoon. I can't wait till our last game on Wed and a pizza party on Thursday!

After a great turn-out at our open house on Saturday we had a showing this evening and it was a great excuse for us to go out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, The Island Pub. Now it's time to relax with the family and watch a movie. Hope your Monday was just as great =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)