Thursday, June 24, 2010

Charisa

Yesterday I was able to drive down to Tacoma to see my best childhood friend, Charisa. We grew up together and have been best friends since we were 8...9??? It seems that no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other we always just pick up right where we left off. We had such a great day together...pedicures, shopping, Thai food, and drinks on the dock until midnight.

She was able to take this morning off and after a lazy morning with lots of coffee we headed downtown to a little farmers market. They had a ton of amazing smelling food and the biggest burrito I'd ever laid eyes on! We steered clear of the food and bought some flowers, jewelry and coffee, instead.
Eventually it was time to head back. I managed to avoid too much traffic through Seattle and was back in Sedro Whoolley in time for Adam to take me to dinner at Olive Garden!Tomorrow we head to Astoria, Oregon where we'll start exploring the Oregon coast.
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear about all of the amazing camping spots along the Oregon coast!! Take some pictures of the ocean for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for best friends!!! I get to see mine in 4 days and I can't wait. I'm glad you're having such a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a GREAT time. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a happy thought ;-)