Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And we're off!

If all goes as planned we should be sailing on the ferry as this is posted. I'm hoping for blue skies so I can bask in the sun for the two day ferry ride. Once in Prince Rupert we plan on driving as far as we can and camping over night. We're hoping to make it to Vancouver, BC by day two (is that too ambitious???) so we can spend the day/evening sight seeing.
I've never done a true road trip and am so excited about the idea of camping along the coast, eating new foods and taking a ton of fabulous pictures along the way. Adios Juneau!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I know that I have already said this, but I am soooo jealous - I love road trips. I have said to Bob several times in the last couple of hours "Tristan and Adam are off on their trip". You two have an excellent time, can't wait to read about it

    ReplyDelete

Leave a happy thought ;-)