Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Yesterday I was in a funk. It must've been a case of the Mondays because today was Terrific. After work Adam and I headed out to Thane for a walk with the doggy. Unfortunately, the tide had a different idea! Without a beach to walk on we decided to head back home and walk Twin Lakes. It was a lovely walk in the dusk and we love that the days are starting to get longer! Our walk was followed by Tacos for dinner! What a perfect evening. I'll leave you with some pictures of my crafty goodness.

The necklace I wore today...along with my summer skirt wrap and winter sweater. I thought the outfit was a perfect description of Juneau's weather lately.

This one always makes me giggle! Yes, it's a wine cozy and yes, it says "I heart wine". But wouldn't it make for the perfect hostess gift?? ;-)

P.S. Rosco had a photoshoot at Twin Lakes..I'll let him tell you about it though.

1 comment:

Leave a happy thought ;-)