Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Charisa!

After the 4th of July parade
Oregon Coast-On the way to Karen's wedding
Happy birthday to one of the few friend's I can say I've been friend's with for 20 years!!! Remember when.....
~you got the curling iron stuck in your hair so you wore an ugly hat during our "fancy" lunch date?
~We had sleepovers even on school nights?
~we bought each other a caboodle's case for Christmas and pretended like we DIDN'T plan it!
~I cried because you bought me pumpkin socks for Christmas!
~We drove the Oregon Coast with my mom...
~We decorated Karen's car after the wedding?
~We dressed up as boys and dressed J & B up as girls and danced together.
~We shaved our legs with ice cubes so we'd get ALL of the hair.
~We gave your mom manicures and facials.
I could go on and on but I'll stop there.
Happy Birthday~I hope we can celebrate our 30th TOGETHER!
Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)