Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And we're off!

The last week or so has been quiet with just the two of us. After my mom left I worked at the Red Dog every night and Adam worked on the floors in the master bedroom. They are finally grouted! Our living room has been transformed into a storage area, bedroom, and multiple other things that I try not to think about. It'll be nice when this little project is finished!
Tomorrow Adam, Rosco and myself are headed to Anchorage! We're going to spend a few days with my brother and his family in Wasilla before our little road trip. On the morning of the 4th we're going to drive to Homer and catch the ferry to Seldovia where we will meet up with our friends, Matt & Danielle.
Matt & Danielle are getting married in Seldovia and I am so lucky to be the one they've asked to do the wedding ceremony. I'm not sure how I got to be this lucky but I will count my blessings and enjoy every minute of it. They are truely a wonderful couple and Adam and I think the world of them.
After the wedding we're taking a little commuter plane back to Homer and driving back to Wasilla for a couple more days with my wonderful little nephew. I can't wait to love on the boy!!! Oh, and take a million pictures of him, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)