Friday, July 24, 2009

Bye Bye Love...

For the last two weeks we've had family in town and it has been wonderful. There were times when it was stressful to have 6 people crammed into a two bedroom condo but it was fun to have family around. There's something about spending time with people who've known you forever that we miss out on living here in Juneau.
Tonight my mom left on the ferry. It's back to just the two of us and the animals and it feels WAY too quiet around here. I had a wonderful time with my mom and wish we all lived closer.
Over the next few days we're going to busy ourselves with the floors and then we're off to Anchorage & Seldovia. We can't wait to see Josh and the family and our friends in Anchorage and Seldovia.
~Mrs. Carriker...my daily dose of gratitude today: how lucky I am to be able to spend time with my friends and family this summer. Love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)