Thursday, July 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Ahhh, it's nice to be home. I hope you all enjoyed reading the Australia blog while we were gone. We had such a great time and the only thing missing were our friends and family.
We are both suffering from jetlag right now. Adam hasn't slept in 3 days and I haven't gotten a full 6 hrs in about 3 days. I'm hoping that tonight we'll both get our schedules back on track.
We've only been back a day but already things are busy busy busy! Today we spent the day working on the floors, getting groceries, working on Adam's van and unpacking. Tomorrow my mom comes to town and on Sunday my Cousins and Grandma will be here to visit. It will be a full house but we can't wait to see them!
The pets survived while we were gone. Rosco LOVED being with Aunt Molly & Uncle Bob. Molly took him all over the place...he even got to hang out at the Red Dog with the stockers who fed him ice cubes (his favorite treat thanks to Grandma Pam). I think he misses his adventures and is bored with us, he's been moping around the house all day.
Linus has been outside since we got home..he's loving his freedom and could care less that his parents are back in town.
The weather has been wonderful and I"m hoping it'll hold out while the family is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)