Monday, November 3, 2008

Wedding

Our friends, Matt & Danielle, have been engaged for a while. They are the cutest couple ever. We met them when we lived in Fairbanks and have stayed in touch with them through the years. They've been here to visit us in Juneau a few times and we love having them around.

So, I received the BEST news tonight! Danielle called to ask me if I would marry her and Matt! I am so excited! They totally made my day/night/week/month!!!! They are having a very small wedding in a little town outside of Homer called Seldovia. Then they'll head back to Fairbanks for the reception. I'm going to research more about the town there is a website www.seldovia.com for those of you interested in checking it out.

Adam performed a wedding ceremony for some friends a few years ago and they bought him a commissioners badge as a thank you gift. I told Danielle that I'll be bringing that with me and will whip it out whenever possible =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)