Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lots of Basketball!


Well, the trip to Ketchikan was fast and furious. I watched A LOT of basketball in two days. The Juneau teams did pretty well but unfortunately our plane left before the tournament was over. A lot of the Petersburg and Ketchikan teams got sick. Ketchikan was playing with 7 girls (made up from 2 teams!!) at one point. All of our girls and coaches managed to stay healthy. Or so we thought...This morning I woke up puking. I haven't been able to leave the bedroom all day. I think I'm going to call in sick to work tomorrow. I haven't thrown up in a few hours but I have zero energy. Hopefully, I'll feel back to my old self by Tuesday and ready for the last few days before Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)