Sunday, March 27, 2011

Marvelous Monday, Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday & I really don't want this to end....

SUNDAY ALREADY! UGH!!!! One week is way too short! I'm just starting to enjoy this nice little break. I've been a bad blogger but this week has been full of....
*Walks with my  hubby, friends, and two little monster boys ;-)
*Lots of reading
*Coffee and Kahlua
*Thrifting and antiquing with the hubby (the Juneau version isn't as exciting as it was down south but we still had a great time)
*Sunny runs along Twin Lakes
*Yoga
*Waffle House adventures
*Meeting our friends' adoptive son from China (he's super adorable!)
*Games of Catan with the boys
*Wine Wednesday with the ladies
*A massage
*Dinner with friends

What a great Spring Break we had! Lots of fun and NO ALARM CLOCK! I love it and can't wait till summer ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)