Saturday, March 12, 2011

A little of this and a little of that...

Once again the week flew by. I always have these great intentions of blogging throughout the week but never manage to do it. I'm not sure where the time is going but it sure is flying by quickly.

Remember my post about finding out we'd had 1500 dollars worth of unathorized charges taken from our paypal account? Well, yesterday the money was returned to our account! What a relief it was to see that money back in there. I love paypal right now! They made it super easy for us to dispute the charges, took 7 days to investigate the charges and then returned the money to our account. Thank you, Paypal!!!

I finally downloaded the iphone app Words with Friends (basically scrabble) and have been playing it with a couple of my friends. Last night Adam and I played together and it was so fun (even though he beat me by a ton!!!). I love the fact that I can play a "board game" with my friends who live all over the U.S.

I've been keeping up with the iditarod this year since one of our local Ketchikanites, Angie Taggard, is in the race. She's currently at 47th place and taking her 24 hour rest. Hopefully, after her rest she'll be able to cruise right past all the other mushers. Go Angie!!!

Oh, and remember when I mentioned that there was some exciting baby news? Well, since she finally posted it on Facebook I figure it's ok for me to talk and blog about it now. My brother and sister-in-law are expecting baby number two! Congrats Josh and Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)