Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spring Break in Seattle and Anchorage!

It's a bit late to post about my Spring Break trip but better late than never, I suppose! Spring break was wonderful. My friend, Amy, had a companion ticket so we flew down to Seattle for a girls weekend filled with good food and real world shopping. 
We stayed with my friend, Charisa, and I was so excited for Amy and Charisa to meet each other. They are both so much fun to be around and I knew they'd get along well. Turns out I was right. The three of us had so much fun trying out new restaurants, shopping, chatting over morning coffee and strolling Pike's place.



The timing couldn't have been better because my parents were driving from Colorado to Seattle so they stopped over and we had dinner with them. Charisa's grandma and uncle joined us and it was a great homemade meal with truly amazing people.



Our last night in town was spent in downtown Seattle where we ate at the Cheesecake factory and met up with my friend Molly. She just happened to be flying through on her way to a conference. My poor Charisa friend was out numbered by Juneau-ites!



After our fun filled time in Seattle we headed for Anchorage where Amy and I split ways. We both went to spend time with our brothers and their families. 

I had a great time loving on my niece and nephew. We went to Chuck-E-Cheese, played in the yard and had a million tickle fights. 



The kids even let me sneak in a few run through the neighborhood. This is one of my favorite views on my run as it over looks the golf course and mountain range.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)