Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Wedding!

Last weekend my wonderful friend, Mindy, called and asked if I would take photos at her stepson's wedding. It sounded like a great opportunity to hone my photography skills so I jumped at the chance. It was a whirlwind of a weekend but it was great to be able to sneak in some quality time with Mindy and her kids. 
On Friday night I attended the rehearsal dinner and took some fun pictures of the wedding party. 

 Saturday morning Mindy and her son picked me up and we headed to Twin Lakes for a 5K before the wedding that afternoon! It was her son's first 5K and he did GREAT! Mindy reminded me that I was with her for her first 5K as well. :-)
Later that afternoon I headed to the JACC to photograph the wedding. Here are some pictures of the beautiful couple.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)