Thursday, April 14, 2011

Testing testing testing!

What a week it's been! This week was SBA testing for the 3rd-5th graders in Juneau. As the testing coordinator my life at work always gets a little crazy the week before, of and after testing.  Things went fairly smooth this year and two of the teachers said I was the most relaxed test coordinator they'd ever dealt with (REALLY??? I guess I put on a good show!).
The kids all took their tests this week and it was an exciting time at MRCS. We fed the kids breakfast, gave out prizes to hard workers and decorated the school with lots of encouraging messages.
Monday and Tuesday will be spent packing up the tests and getting signed off by the District Test Coordinator. Once I get the final signature there will be a HUGE weight lifted! I already have a massage scheduled for Saturday afternoon and Adam and I have a dinner date planned for that evening. AAAHHHH, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)