Friday, October 23, 2009

Sunshine & Bagels

It's been a long week. I can tell that winter is setting in. Adam and I have both been exhausted and it seems the only thing we have energy for is a movie at the end of the day. I find myself wishing for sunshine and warmth and daydreaming about our summer in Australia. Oh how I'd love to be back here right now....

...kissing my honey along the river....not caring about whether I remembered to wash my hair that morning....wearing sandals....reading a book in the grass...and not having a care in the world.

However, it's October in Juneau and we're quickly losing daylight. The rain and chill in the air make us look for things to do inside rather than outside.

Here's a little snippet of our evening last night....

Start with the dough & shape them....

Boil them & bake them...

enjoy...

1 comment:

Leave a happy thought ;-)