Thursday, October 29, 2009

Goodbye October

I fear I've been neglecting my blog. It's sad when your dog has more exciting things to blog about than you do.
Our week has been fairly uneventful. The excitement level at work is pretty high right now due to Halloween. If you work at a school then you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. It's crazy and impossible to keep the kids focused but so much fun.
Tonight was the first night of my belly-dancing class.
I loved being challenged
I loved working my muscles that don't usually get any attention
I loved laughing at myself and my ungraceful dancing ability
I wonder how Molly felt about the class? Maybe she'll blog about it =)

1 comment:

  1. um, I want a picture of you belly dancing please ;)
    so I see you found the blog a girl and her dogs...been reading her blog for a while now too.
    can't wait to walk our (I mean my) fat bootie off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a happy thought ;-)