Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wonderful end to the Weekend




This week has been fairly uneventful. Adam went to the Doctor on Tuesday and was told he had a sinus and ear infection as well as bronchittis. He was given a 12 day antibiotic and told to come back if it didn't help.
Thursday was my last day at the Red Dog. It was a wet and rainy day so not many tourists were out shopping.

This weekend we slowed down and caught up on sleep, relaxing and (of course) a few household chores. Our friends brought their kids and enchilladas over on Saturday night. It was a fun filled evening of eatting, chatting, and throwing plates on the floor! Ka-bam!!!

Adam and I ended the weekend by walking Rainforest trail. It's a beautiful little trail out on North Douglas and Rosco had a lot of fun running up and down the path. There are signs of Fall everywhere-leaves are on the ground, skunk cabbage are dying, devil's clubs are turning yellow and I'm now wearing my winter boots and puffer vest.

I LOVE FALL!

1 comment:

  1. me too!
    love your first little photo of the fam silhoette.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a happy thought ;-)