Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Countdown is on!

Only 5 more days until we leave for Nebraska to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday! It will be a weekend filled with family fun and I can't wait! I'm excited to show Adam the farm and share some of my childhood memories with him. Almost every summer we would go visit family in Nebraska and spend time with the cousins  playing in the hay barn, sliding down the corn piles and catching fireflies at night.
It's going to be a FAST 5 day trip. We will be flying into Colorado and spending the night with my sister before we make the 6 hour drive to Nebraska. We'll arrive just in time for Grandma's Polka dance (Yippeee!!!!) and will join everyone for the Open House on Saturday. We'll have to turn around and drive back to Colorado Saturday night where we will spend another night with my sister before flying out in the morning. We're going to stop over in Seattle for the night and go to a Matisyahu concert before coming back home. I'm sure I'll be posting little blurbs about the trip along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)