Sunday, April 8, 2012

An outstide kinda weekend...


The weather in Juneau has been perfect recently. I started my weekend with an early morning bike ride. While the sun was out in full force it was still a little chilly. The optimist in me walked out of the house without gloves in hopes that it was nice and warm. It DEFINITELY wasn't "warm" but it was still a great bike ride despite the chilly fingers.
Later that day Adam and I decided to head out to North Douglas and find a spot on the beach for a fire. Laying in the sun with a good book was just what I needed.
Today was a sunny Easter Sunday so after sleeping in we got coffees at The Grind and headed out the road. We found a spot near Eagle Beach and let Rosco run around while we soaked in the sunshine and watched a family hunt for their Easter eggs on the beach. It's been the perfect weekend to be outside and I'm hoping this weather will last for a while longer. I'm ready for SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)