Friday, January 27, 2012

Finding a little time to relax....

Yesterday, I realized that I just needed to take a moment and regroup. The week has been crazy....we had over a foot of snow here in Juneau which made driving scary and dangerous, many of my 'high needs' kids at work were in crisis, talk of major budget cuts within the district has weighed heavy on the minds of so many of my co-workers, friends and family members have been sick and on Friday I had to take my cat to the vet. I'm sure I could write a sappy country song if I really wanted but instead I decided to head out to the Airport Trail with my dog in order to unwind. It was beautiful out there and as I fought against the chilly wind I found the craziness of the week slowly disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)