Friday, April 2, 2010

got tickets...will travel!

We bought our ferry tickets for the summer! I am so excited and can't stop talking about it! I love researching and planning and talking about future trips because then it makes them feel longer than they really are! So, I've been doing some internet research and this weekend we're going to swing by Friends of the Library and see if they have any old road trip travel books.

Here's our plan so far....

Leave June 15th and ferry to Prince Rupert. From there we will drive to Washington and spend a few days with Terry (and hopefully see my Charisa friend!!). We're going to head down the Washington & Oregon coast and beach comb and camp to our hearts content! We'll take our time exploring all the cute little towns until it's time to head to Colorado for Josh's wedding. After the wedding we'll start our journey home.

I love the idea of a road trip. Camping under the stars....eating at quirky restaraunts...perusing big city thrift stores....catching up with old friends.... and falling in love with the beauty the west coast has to offer.

source: weheartit

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're going to blog and take pictures along the way! I want to live vicariously through you guys once again. =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a happy thought ;-)