Sunday, May 17, 2009

There's Nothing Better than the WeEkEnD!!!

Ahhhh, seems these days I live for the weekends! School has been busy with all the end of the year stuff. Tuesday and Wednesday night we went to the kids' music concerts and Thursday night my Girls on the Run group did their practice 5K (they all managed to finish!!!!). With all the evening stuff going on it made for a long week! We only have 14 school days left and I think we're ALL counting them down!

This weekend I bought our tickets to Anchorage. We'll be able to spend a few days visiting my brother and nephew before we drive up to Homer to catch the ferry for Seldovia. Our friends are getting married in Seldovia and I get to perform their ceremony. I'm looking forward to this whole summer-it should be quite the adventure!

This weekend I remembered that there's nothing better than....
Sleeping in a little....
Snuggling with the hubby, dog AND cat....
Coffee and a bagel from Breeze In...
Garage-saleing with the hubby on a sunny day....
NaPs.....
Catching up with good friends and good wine...

Ahhh, weekends ~ I hope yours was wonderful too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought ;-)